Application for the Digital Marketing Training Programme for Micro, Small and Medium-scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Edo State
The Edo State Investment Promotion Office (ESIPO) and EdoJobs (a skills development programme initiated by the Edo State Government) with support of the Pro-Poor Growth and Promotion of Employment in Nigeria Programme – SEDIN of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) invites applicants to apply for the Digital Marketing Training Programme for Micro, Small and Medium-scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Edo State. The Digital Marketing Training is targeted at equipping 400 Edo residents with digital marketing skills and support to assist businesses to catch up with the new normal as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Application Deadline: 21st March 2021
- Must be aged 18 and above.
- Must have at least an SSCE qualification
- Must speak/understand English or Pidgin English, at least on a basic level
- Must be actively involved in a business
- Must have their business domiciled within Edo State, specifically within the three senatorial districts in Edo State.
- Edo Central Senatorial District
- Edo North Senatorial District
- Edo South Senatorial District
- Must have a basic understanding of existing digital and social media technologies and platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Web Browsers, etc.
- Preference will be given to MSMEs with their businesses duly registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
** All applicants will be required to go through a screening and verification process to determine their eligibility for the training.
*** All applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the ongoing free business registration in Nigeria, to register their business with the CAC.
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Mining and quarrying
- Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Transportation and storage
- Accommodation and food service activities
- Information and communication
- Financial and insurance activities
- Real estate activities
- Professional, scientific and technical activities
- Administrative and support service activities
- Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- Human health and social work activities
- Arts, entertainment and recreation
- Other service activities
The Digital Marketing Training courses include:
- Digital Marketing Foundation for MSMEs
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Pay Per Click Advertising Fundamentals & Advanced
- Email Marketing
- Website Optimization & Web Hosting for MSMEs
- Social Media Management
- Online Media Planning & Buying
- Content Creation (Blogs + Video)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Display Advertising (Google Ads)
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Online Brand Positioning
Training Venue: Edo State
Number of Awards: 400
I hereby declare that the information given in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. In the case any of the information supplied in this application is false or incorrect, I take full responsibility for the consequences.
Contact Us for Further Inquiries
Call: +234 817 002 4431
WhatsApp: 08038072424 (No calls, WhatsApp only!)